My Memoir

"This is my life"

The way we were brought up. It's now clear to me why people don't accept me as a friend (A true friend). It was the way I was brought up and the way I am today. It is hard to be accepted in a group when you are different in many ways.
I had to bribe young people just to be friends earlier in my life.
I'm trying to be like others when they put silly, or stupid stuff on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. I am feeling left out of a world that treats me like I am from a different planet. You don't want to get to know me or you are just so consumed with people who are self absorbed by social media events.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Parent-Today vs Yesterday

To me, parents today are the same as my parents were when I was growing up. The upbringing hasn't changed any. Many parents don't tell their children they love them. Kids need to hear you parents say 'I love you'. Three little words that I never heard when growing up. I had to assume my parents loved me. If I had to guess those little words were never said to you, so why tell your kids right? Children of all ages need to hear those words. If you haven't said these words to your children ever start today. Let them know you love them enough to care how much they mean to you. I listen to parents today, there are parents that don't show any affection to their children. I never got enough affection from my parents. You parents are the role models of today's children. If you don't show affection and love, they won't show your grandchildren any love. I feel that if you take time to show affection and love to your whole family, families will stay together longer. If I was given even some love and affection by my parents I would know how to treat a friend, etc. Do you remember this song: Let's Get Together Artist: The Youngbloods The chorus: Come on people now Smile on your brother Everybody get together Try to love one another Right now We all need to all come together and forget the color of the skin. Stop the fighting and love one another. We show too much hostility to one another and it's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment