My Memoir

"This is my life"

The way we were brought up. It's now clear to me why people don't accept me as a friend (A true friend). It was the way I was brought up and the way I am today. It is hard to be accepted in a group when you are different in many ways.
I had to bribe young people just to be friends earlier in my life.
I'm trying to be like others when they put silly, or stupid stuff on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. I am feeling left out of a world that treats me like I am from a different planet. You don't want to get to know me or you are just so consumed with people who are self absorbed by social media events.

Monday, September 26, 2016

Areas for improvement

My Strengths 1) I keep my house clean. 2) I can bake and cook. 3) I take care of the people who I love. 4) I am determined 5) I don't give up and quit. 6) I work to improve myself 7) I love animals and people 8) I am very protective 9) I am self teaching 10) I am good at reading people 11) I care how people treat others 12) I am humble, loyal, honest, sincere, trustworthy, open minded My Areas for Improvement 1) I get frustrated when I don't do something 'perfectly' 2) I some times trust others before they've actually earned it 3) I some times don't share my feelings 4) I some times lets situations go too far before I act to end it Goals I Want to Accomplish 1) I want to act in film and on stage 2) I want to direct and produce my own monologues 3) I want to start my own business 4) I want to learn how to effectively help others overcome being bullied 5) I want to have my own TV series

No comments:

Post a Comment