My Memoir

"This is my life"

The way we were brought up. It's now clear to me why people don't accept me as a friend (A true friend). It was the way I was brought up and the way I am today. It is hard to be accepted in a group when you are different in many ways.
I had to bribe young people just to be friends earlier in my life.
I'm trying to be like others when they put silly, or stupid stuff on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. I am feeling left out of a world that treats me like I am from a different planet. You don't want to get to know me or you are just so consumed with people who are self absorbed by social media events.

Monday, September 26, 2016

My family

I was brought up thinking I was loved. If I was, my life wouldn't be such a mess. I would have friends. Instead I am alone in a dark lonely world. I had a lot to deal with through growing up. Helping with farm chores. I hated it. The cows would kick or lay on their milkers. All I could do is freak out and yell help. I was best in the house when it time to do dishes, clean house and cook and bake. I paid attention to details as a cleaner. One who you could say, the house was so clean you could eat off the floor. I cleaned daily if it needed it or not. I am obsessed with cleaning. I can cook with what you have in your freezer and pantry and make it a meal. I don't need a cookbook. I bake many things and wish one day to get my own shop, it would be a cook/bakery shop. You eat there and buy baked goods. I will have it set for anyone who is a senior, organization, business owner, have a discount for referring me to others. This is a far off idea for I need Karma, etc. I am a happy-go-lucky person if you ever see me in public I am always smiling. Why you may ask, because I have to hide the unhappiness I have inside. When going to school I tried to make friends. I was very unsuccessful until I bribed the boys to play football, baseball. At least I was included in a group and not left out. I am still trying to find a group of friends that will accept me for my lifestyle. Everyone needs a group of friends. A group of friends doesn't bully you or make fun of you for your lifestyle. Accept me for a friend or it won't work. I am not negative here. These are facts, feelings or opinions. Next blog coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment