My Memoir

"This is my life"

The way we were brought up. It's now clear to me why people don't accept me as a friend (A true friend). It was the way I was brought up and the way I am today. It is hard to be accepted in a group when you are different in many ways.
I had to bribe young people just to be friends earlier in my life.
I'm trying to be like others when they put silly, or stupid stuff on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. I am feeling left out of a world that treats me like I am from a different planet. You don't want to get to know me or you are just so consumed with people who are self absorbed by social media events.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

My background

           When You are the third born it's a disliked number. In every family there is always one bad egg or apple in the family. I feel my upbringing caused me not to be able to have or make friends. (True friends) I had two older brothers and one younger sister. We were born three years apart from each other. We all went our separate ways. I am the only one who moved away from my home town. My whole family deserted me from any communication. This bad apple or egg must have been one that slipped out into my mother when they had play time.
             I am tired of having no friends (true friends). True friends are the ones who are there when you had a death in the family for support. Your wedding day, baby announcements, graduation, etc. Friends who are just friends really don't care, they pretend to care but have better things to do than enjoy your events that True friends share with you. Just friends don't really give support to you when a death in the family. I been alone all my life with no (true Friends). Do I have to bribe people to be friends with? Isn't there anyone who cares about others? Did God put self absorbing ungrateful people on this earth? There must be a handful of people who would be willing to get to know the real me. Be true friends I am looking for. I have been looking for 48 years and still looking. "Wow" what the F...
       

No comments:

Post a Comment