My Memoir

"This is my life"

The way we were brought up. It's now clear to me why people don't accept me as a friend (A true friend). It was the way I was brought up and the way I am today. It is hard to be accepted in a group when you are different in many ways.
I had to bribe young people just to be friends earlier in my life.
I'm trying to be like others when they put silly, or stupid stuff on YouTube, Twitter or Facebook. I am feeling left out of a world that treats me like I am from a different planet. You don't want to get to know me or you are just so consumed with people who are self absorbed by social media events.

Sunday, September 25, 2016

How to get to know me?

If you look at each one of us we are like onions. We want to get to know the real person. We need to pull back each layer. One at a time to see what each layer represents. Once you get to the middle layer you find the true person and what they really represent. To really know me, read my blog, see me as I pull back each layer for you. I am just like every human being. I have feelings too. I am a book that hasn't been read or looked at. By peeling back the layers you will know me. And that's what I'm doing; I'm peeling back the layers of this onion. I am not from another planet. You look at my outer layer and see what you want to see. There are a few people that got the nerve to go on America's Got Talent. These two people Simon rolled his eyes and saw the outer onion. Once he listened to them act he realized that he was wrong. The two I am talking about is Dorothy Williams and Susan Doyle. Dorothy was 90 and people saw her as old and what can she do to impress us. She fooled you all with her act. Susan Doyle is a little heavy set however she sang from her heart and also impressed you. I need the same chance as them. See to know me and look beyond the layers to a talented and gifted person.

No comments:

Post a Comment